I'm going to write a couple of sentences here, then get on with the day-job! I must confess I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I do use Evernote - I love it. So that leaves Google Calendar. I have it on my android, and it's quite useful. However,
- I have my work calendar, which is web-accessible. And I have the departmental calendar alongside it, ditto. I use it at work. I can consult it when I'm elsewhere so long as I have web access.
- I have my Palm calendar, which goes everywhere with me. It's not web-accessible. I can no longer back it up - it's incompatible with the new laptop. But it doesn't really matter.
- I have the family wall-planner. There are columns for all five of us.
- I have the family Excel spreadsheet.
- And I have the Google calendar on my phone.
- I really don't want to synchronise my work calendar and my home life! If I'm at home, please can I get on with being at home? And if I'm at work, do I have to see my whole family's dental appointments, school trips and other comings and goings? No. Not my way!
- In short, I don't want to have any more calendars to worry about, even if I can link them.